So once again Facebook is changing…arrr so frustrating all the changes they are constantly making!!! Can’t they just leave a good thing alone?!?! Well, they are in the process of making it so that you can only see certain friends status updates…pages (like mine and other bloggers) will no longer be seen on your newsfeed. In fact I heard rumor that they are going to make businesses that own pages have to pay for their fans to see their posts. Well unfortunately this is not a high paying job and I cannot afford that!
So instead I am going to try and get you the info you need to make your own individualized newsfeed so that you never miss a deal!!!
- Open Facebook to your “HOME” page. On the left hand side you will see the category ”friends” (in light gray)…click on that.
- At the top of the page you click ”+create list” . Now I have done that and have named mine “Bloggers” this way I know that every time I want to check out what deals have been posted by the bloggers I follow I can go straight there and see them all!
- Now is the fun part click “add friends“. On the top left side it will have a button that you can click on that automatically says “Friends” change that to “Pages”.
- Last part…click on all the pages/friends you want to add to your new customized newsfeed…click “Finish” when done
- Now you have a newsfeed just for the specific bloggers, pages and friends you want to view…just remember it will not be the newsfeed that automatically shows up when you click “Home” it will be on the left hand side of that page under “Friends”. Good Luck!!!