WOWZERS! Go quick and print this high value $1/1 Frigo Cheese Heads String Cheese (6 count or larger) coupon! If you don’t see this coupon come back and click here and change your zip code to 68107…then come back to this link and the high value $1/1 Frigo Cheese Heads String Cheese (6 count or larger) coupon!
***I am planning on making homemade mozzarella cheese sticks this week…so I am stoked for the absolute perfect timing of this coupon!!!
Baked Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 12 sticks mozzarella cheese sticks
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp flour
- 10 tbsp Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 10 tbsp panko crumbs
- 4 tsp parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- non stick cooking spray
- Marinara Sauce
- Cut all cheese sticks in half to make 24 pieces and place cheese in freezer.
- Pull out three bowls…in one bowl beat 2 large eggs, in the other bowl the flour (I add a little pepper and garlic powder in my flour mix) and in the third bowl combine Italian breadcrumbs, Panko crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and dried parsley.
- Place each frozen cheese stick first in flour bowl, then in egg bowl, then in bread crumbs bowl. Repeat this process with all the cheese sticks. Once the cheese sticks are coated, place on a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place mozzarella sticks in freezer for about 20 minutes, or until frozen.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Place frozen mozarella sticks on tray. Spray tops of mozarella sticks with cooking spray. Bake for about 4 to 5 minutes. Flip mozzarella sticks and bake for an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve in your favorite marinara sauce (or make your own..it’s super easy)
Thanks Girls Gone Food for the recipe!