Here are the perfect cookies for any occasion! These super soft and moist M&M cookies are easy to turn into a fun treat for the kids lunch boxes, use pink M&M’s for Valentine’s Day, Red and Green M & M’s for a Christmas cookie exchange or whatever event you may be baking for. Seriously the options are limitless!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups M&M’s of choice
- In a large bowl, combine butter, white and brown sugar, egg, vanilla, and mix on medium-high speed until well combined and creating a creamy texture.
- Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda, salt, and turn mixer to low speed. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips, 1 cup M&M’s, and mix on low speed until combined.
- Form 12-14 equal-sized mounds of dough, roll into balls, and slightly flatten about half way. You may want to add a few extra M&M’s to the tops of the cookies at this point.
- Place cookies on a large plate, add a few extra M&M’s on the top of each cookie mound, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. (This is the secret to not having flat cookies).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, spray with cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place cookie dough on baking sheet. Space cookies at least 2 inches apart and bake for 11 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Cool on baking sheet for about 10 minutes before serving. It’s best to not use a rack or the cookies will fall apart!