I have mentioned this a few times now…and yet it still seems as though many of you are not getting The Budget Bandit’s posts on Facebook. This is because Facebook has made it difficult for bloggers/businesses to share our posts with you. As a result you are missing out on money saving deals and The Budget Bandit is losing business.
Here are a few steps for ensuring that you never miss a money saving deal again
- Head on over to Facebook and “like” The Budget Bandit. (If you already “like” The Budget Bandit…thanks)
- Now set your mouse over the “liked” icon on the right hand side of the page and click on “show in news feed”
- Step number 3 will help you see “some” posts on your newsfeed but if you want to see all of the posts you will need to participate a little “Like” posts that are helpful to you (this is one of the best ways to ensure you will see posts)…interacting with The Budget Bandit Facebook page is not only helpful for you to see posts but helps me know if I am on the right track in finding you the best deals. Remember I don’t want to do all the talking…I love hearing from you all!
- Don’t keep it on the down low… “Share” The Budget Bandit with your friends!!!
- Lastly, Subscribe to once a day emails from The Budget Bandit. You can do this by clicking on the subscribe option on the right hand side (under the button) of The Budget Bandit Webpage and entering your email address…super easy…enter your email and confirm it!