HOT new $1/1 Barilla Microwaveable pasta coupon…print now. I will be looking for deals
Buy Bertolli Pasta Sauce (through 10/2)
Buy 2 and Receive a $1.00 Catalina
Buy 4 and Receive a $2 Catalina
Bertolli Pasta Sauce is part of the Buy 8 and Save $0.50 per item sale! Check out this awesome deal scenario!!!
Buy (4) Bertolli Pasta Sauce, $1.99 (after promo savings)
Buy (4) Artisan Mission Tortillas $1.49 (after promo savings)
Use (4) $1/1 Bertolli Pasta Sauce Product (Tear Pad, currently found at Albertsons)
or Use $0.50/1 Bertolli Pasta Sauce Product, exp. 9/30/11 (Randalls/Safeway Muscular Dystrophy Booklet)Use (4) $1/1 Mission Artisan Tortillas printable
or Use (4) Mission Artisan Tortillas (Tear pad, currently found at Safeway)
Pay: $5.92 and Receive a $2.00 catalina
Final Cost: $3.92 or $0.49 each
Starting 9/18 there is a HOT Catalina for Barilla Pasta that will be printing!!! Combine that with the $10/10 Extra Savings Book Coupon and you will be able to score FREE pasta. Definitely stock up on these as you will want to use them for your weekly meal plan!
Whole Grain Barilla Catalina Catalina:
Buy 3 and Receive a $2.00 Catalina (off your next order coupon)
Whole Grain Barilla pasta, $1.00 (in the Extra Savings Book)
Use (3) $0.55/1 coupon 9/18 SS insert
Pay: $1.35 and Receive a $2.00 Catalina
Final Cost: FREE + $0.65 Money Maker
Thanks Frugal Living NW!
Monday: Angel’s Primavera Pasta Salad
1 Chicken Breast
Sweet Colored Peppers
Red Onion or Sweet Walla Walla Onion
Fresh Sweet Basil
Italian Salad Dressing
Noodle of choice (I recommend bow tie, spiral or mini penne)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook your pasta until soft.
- Split chicken breast in half and season with salt and pepper (and/or poultry seasoning) and rub with 1/4 cup Lemon juice. Saute or grill for approximately 5 min or until cooked throughout.
- Cut colored peppers and tomatoes in 1/4 inch pieces. Dice onions finely. Now roughly chop basil and add to boil with veggies.
- Zest one Lemon and the squeeze approximately 2 tbsp of juice from that lemon. Mix all of the veggies, lemon, lemon zest and olives together in a boil. Add cooked noodles to all of the veggies.
- Shred cooked chicken with two forks. Add to bowl with veggies and pasta.
- Add 1 cup of your favorite Italian Salad dressing and stir well.
- Top with Parmesan Cheese.
- Place in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 10 min Difficulty: Easy
1 Yellow Pepper (Safeway, $1.00 each)
1 Orange Pepper (Safeway, $1.00 each)
2 Roma Tomatoes (QFC, $1.00/lb)
1 Can Olives
1 Bottle Italian Dressing (Staple Item, should be in your Stockpile! If not buy it at Fred Meyer, Kraft Salad Dressing $1.17 w/coupon…not a great price)
1 Bunch Basil
1 Box Noodles of Choice (Albertsons, Ronzoni Free w/Twice the Value Coupons)
1 Chicken Breast (I recommend buying 1 Whole Fryer Foster Farms Chicken and either roasting it whole and cutting off portions as you need, Albertsons $0.99/lb…approx. $3.00 for enough chicken to last at least 2 full meals!!! Or QFC Free Range Whole Chicken for $1.69 each!!!)
Approximate cost for meal: $4.00 (depending on what is in your current stockpile and your current catalinas/coupons you have to use!)