Roasted Veggies and Chicken
- 3 large thighs or chicken breasts (I prefer dark meat)
- 2 cups asparagus, cut into halves
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
- 2-3 white or red potatoes, halved (quartered if large)
- 1/2 onion, chopped into large pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, diced
- Kosher Salt and pepper
- 1 cup parmigiana cheese (optional)
(Vegetables you roast are optional, I chose veggies that are currently in season and at their lowest cost!)
- Toss all veggies and onion with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Roast in 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until slightly crisped and browned.
- Place into a large serving bowl and toss with parmigiana cheese!!!
- For the chicken you can cook it simultaneously with veggies…just rub olive oil over chicken and then lightly salt and pepper. (I like to add a little garlic salt at this time). Place in the oven along side veggies and let roast for about 25 minutes.